OH MY! Are these little guys not the sweetest? I think the koala is my favorite, but the panda is adorable, too. There’s a third stamp in the set of a cute little trash panda, too (raccoon). The cards today also feature a retiring In Color that I am really going to miss – Cinnamon Cider. Going to keep enjoying this color until I’m all out!
Stamp Sets: Wild & Sweet, Art Gallery
Cardstock: Basic White, Cinnamon Cider*, Soft Succulent
Ink: Cinnamon Cider*, Soft Succulent, Light Soft Succulent Blends
Lovelies: Bakers Twine, Heart & Home Doilies*, Cinnamon Cider In Color Ribbon^, 20-22 In Color Enamel Dots^
Tools: Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO JOIN MY
2022-2023 STAMPING CLUB!
Do you enjoy stamping? Have you never stamped and would like to? Either way, my in person Stamp Club is a perfect fit!
- Meet 6 times per year (May, July, August, October, January, February)
- Receive the Host benefits during one of the meetings
- Receive a complimentary copy of the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog
- Step-by-step card-making each time using a new product or with a fun technique or fancy fold
- All products and supplies for card-making provided
- Thank you gift at each meeting
- Your only commitment is to order a minimum of $25 in product each time
- Small, fun group is limited to 6 people
Let me know if you would like to join my fabulous group of ladies!
Click here for a printable flyer:
If you want more inspiration, be sure to visit my Pinterest boards! I have a ridiculous number of boards – arranged by type and themes for cards, scrapbooking and papercrafting!