I needed a Thinking of You card for the husband of a friend of mine named Joe. He’s been going through cancer treatments and it seems like one issue after another with side effects. I wanted to cheer him up a bit to let him know people are praying for him. I don’t know him very well, so I’m hoping he appreciates wildlife like I do. This card uses the bear and shadow stamps from Wildlife Wonder and the tall grass from Wildflower Path. The Wildlife Wonder set is a DistINKtive set, which means it is designed to create multiple shades with just one stamp. I used Blending Brushes to create a soft background as well. The added texture from the Timber 3D Embossing Folder gives it a subtle background. I didn’t feel like any embellishments were needed.
Stamp Sets: Wildlife Wonder, Wildflower Path
Cardstock: Basic White, Old Olive, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Ink: Old Olive, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Tools: Blending Brushes, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Timber 3D Embossing Folder
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO JOIN MY
2022-2023 STAMPING CLUB!
Do you enjoy stamping? Have you never stamped and would like to? Either way, my in person Stamp Club is a perfect fit!
- Meet 6 times per year (May, July, August, October, January, February)
- Receive the Host benefits during one of the meetings
- Receive a complimentary copy of the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog
- Step-by-step card-making each time using a new product or with a fun technique or fancy fold
- All products and supplies for card-making provided
- Thank you gift at each meeting
- Your only commitment is to order a minimum of $25 in product each time
- Small, fun group is limited to 6 people
Let me know if you would like to join my fabulous group of ladies!
Click here for a printable flyer:
If you want more inspiration, be sure to visit my Pinterest boards! I have a ridiculous number of boards – arranged by type and themes for cards, scrapbooking and papercrafting!